Skip to main content

Not OK

I just burst into tears while walking the dog, alone in the dark...Over everything and nothing at all. Just all of it. I'm not ok. 

I spent today chipping away at an intake form for a ketamine clinic but I can't list every psych drug I've taken or every therapist I've seen or the duration and regularity. I'm going to have to track down my medical chart from 1997 to 2010 that didn't get transferred when I changed doctors in 2010. I don't even know whether I'll be able to access the clinic, as I think they want someone to drop you off and pick you up for each session. I don't have that. I don't think I'll ever have that. Oh, the form also asked about my childhood. 5 days until my next therapy session...

I went for a stomach scope yesterday and all I did was hope that the anesthesia would go wrong (go right?) and knock me out forever and ever. Sadly, I came to and the diagnosis isn't cancer (for now). I would welcome a terminal illness right about now. 

I keep on asking my doctor about medically assisted death for depression and she thinks I'm joking. I'm really not joking. 

Still no contact with N unless it involves me buying him something. 

I haven't touched another person in over a month, clothed or naked. I don't want to pull out the #aloneforever hashtag, but there it is. I've been rejected by two men this year so that they could pursue people better suited for them. I guess I'm just a stopgap until someone better comes along? I don't know how to find a person that will accept me for my messy self and my need for autonomy. 

Please let me die peacefully in my sleep as soon as possible. Thx. Bye. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ex

On my best days, I don't think of him at all.  On my worst days, I wish him dead. Disaster. Heartbreak. Financial ruin.  Death is the best thought. I would collect the life insurance money, and use it to get N some real help, outside of my home. I want a relationship with him, but I don't want him in the space that I've made safe. 

On the Occasion of Mother's Day

Originally posted to FB  Hey! Mother's Day is next weekend! It's a loaded holiday for a lot of people. I'm already crafting a self care day to keep me occupied. Do you know a parent who might go unacknowledged next weekend? Make a plan TODAY to celebrate them. Find out if kids need support getting gifts, cards, etc. and make something happen for this parent.  I'm taking my small friend shopping on Wednesday. Her choices will be wacky and her mom will love it. (I'm backing this up with a CBD bath bomb) I can't ever think of a Mother's day where I felt acknowledged or supported in this role.  On my first mother's day I had to pack up me and 7-month old Kiddo to drive an hour each way so my mother-out-law could have her first mother's day as Nana. I think I bought myself bedsheets for the futon as my gift. Which was good because 6 months later it had become my bed in Kiddo's room. On my second mother's day I was in the process of extracting myse...

Birthday and Break Thrus ramble

I turned 42 a few days ago. I took the day off and went off in the woods. I asked my coworkers not to acknowledge it. I turned down an invite for a drink with a friend. I've hidden my birthday on FB from most people so I don't have to deal with people that never interact with me wishing me a happy birthday. My mum texted; my grandmother sent a card.  On Monday, during therapy, I said that I wish I had never been born. This is a new one. For so many years, I've wanted to stop existing. But the big thing. The biggest thing. I wish I had never been born to experience all this pain. To stop to the cycle of intergenerational trauma.  I'm having a hard time watching birth and babies on TV and in movies. They make me cry. I was once a new parent, filled with hope and love.  I sent N a text the other day to apologize for being a shitty parent. I'm taking an 'impact vs intent' approach to this. I have to turn things over to how Nathan feels. What was my impact? Clear...