We are in love. I gave him this card, with a note that I will soon be in a place to share my thoughts. He gave me a handmade card with a note that he falls more in love with me every day. Love had been on my mind but I was also terrified to say it aloud. It's been a long time since I loved someone/someone loved me in this way.This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to be a fling. But here it is and I am freaking the fuck out. Love is scary. The people I loved/who loved me were the most terrible to me. It's hard to reconcile.
This wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for all the incredible people in my life literally holding me up. Pushing me when I started to shut down. Challenging me to do better. Thank you thank you thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment